I can work with individual specialists to tailor a process that best suits you.
But essentially there are two ways Sound Medical Typing operates:
I will liaise with your IT service provider (e.g. Medihost Solutions) to enable secure VPN remote access to your PC. I type directly into your practice management software (e.g. Genie) from dictated audio files.
This is my preferred process as it makes for a faster turnaround for clients with little error involved. Clinic lists, patient details and GP/referrer details are already entered and I can type directly into practice templates.
Via Sound Medical Typing website
- Go to the Client Login section of the Sound Medical Typing website and register as a new client. Simply use your email address as the login name and select your password.
- Dictate your clinic letters.
- Upload to my secure website (using your username/password) or send via email.
- Letters are then typed as Word documents and returned to your client area on the website or via email.
- You will be advised via email when your typed clinic letters are ready for review/download.